Black Metal.

It's kind of sad how so many black metal musicians are racist. Still, their music is completely valid and generally very good.

Hardly. Most NS basement black metal is fucking terrible. There's good bands for sure but most Jew Camp/Aryan Blood SS bands are garbage propaganda aimed at young white guys that don't fit in.

I think that black metal in general has the highest number of bad bands compared to good ones out of any genre of music that I've heard.

Krow is right, but there are many gems in the rough when it comes to NSBM.

Yeah. Most NSBM is absolute shit. Lots of bands are basically RAC/hatecore bullshit, but there are a few bands- namely Absurd, Graveland, and Goatmoon that produce fairly good music, and in the case of Absurd, great music.

there are loads of NSBM bands with some worthwhile material tbf. infernum, nokturnal mortum, wolfnacht, the shadow order, fanisk, temnozor, dub buk, fullmoon, astrofaes, gontyna kry, stutthof, forest, forgot, branikald, thallium, lucifugum, ad hominem, and on and on it goes.

I quite enjoy most of those. I'm not so big on Ad Hominem anymore though, and was never a huge Temnozor fan. Decent band though.

That Malokarpatan band from Slovakia mentioned by Onder is pretty good. What's also delightful is the fact that I can understand many words from their lyrics.

Been obsessed with Lunar Aurora lately. Didn't actually know where to start with the band though so I've been randomly buying albums I find for decent prices. What's their best album in your opinion?

For me it's Andacht along with Elixir of Sorrow + the lengthy track "A Haudiga Fluag" from the split with Paysage d'Hiver. But everything they have done is worth your while. Stellar band!

ditto on Andacht. Such a fucking great album. Too bad Hoagsacht wasn't a terrific followup

Dug this one out from the bottom of my closet. I haven't listened to this in years

I'm listening to the song All Shall Fall by Immortal right now. Immortal is a very underrated band, because people continuing they're "trve" enough. They are my second favorite black metal band, behind Burzum.