Black Metal.

Most albums over 50 minutes veer off into boring. I don't need a 10 minute instrumental track.

Conjuration of the Spectral Empire ends with a 10 minute instrumental and it's glorious. Also Deathcult is pushing an hour and a lot of people here love that album.

Have you listened to many other Darkthrone albums @Ozzman? A Blaze in the Northern Sky will always be my favourite I think.

Last edited:
I just listened to all of Dream Theater's best music!

Best 10 seconds of my life!

My closest friend is a huge Dream Theater fan and owns most of their albums so whenever I'm in his car I am subjected to them. He claims I don't like them because they are popular, despite the fact I enjoy far more popular bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, etc. I told him to listen to Awaken the Guardian instead but he said it was meh. I'm not sure why we're still friends.

Reactions: CiG and unknown
Bitch please.
Dream Theater is literally the worst. I will never waver on this, and I will argue it until my dying breath.

The Tool of progressive metal. Haphazardly thrown together sections, in intentionally strange time signatures for the sake of appearing "progressive". Prog for chumps.

My closest friend is a huge Dream Theater fan and owns most of their albums so whenever I'm in his car I am subjected to them. He claims I don't like them because they are popular, despite the fact I enjoy far more popular bands like Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Metallica, etc. I told him to listen to Awaken the Guardian instead but he said it was meh. I'm not sure why we're still friends.
Next time bring him a jar of Heinz baby apple sauce to eat since he obviously wants to act like a child.

Dream Theater is literally the worst. I will never waver on this, and I will argue it until my dying breath.

The Tool of progressive metal. Haphazardly thrown together sections, in intentionally strange time signatures for the sake of appearing "progressive". Prog for chumps.

Argue with yourself buddy I'm only defending the debut, the rest can slip on jizz and fall off a cliff.

I got it for $50 or so from Ixaxar when it was released, yeah there were one or two other more limited versions of goatskin and leather that probably go for a lot more as well, I think it's been released one time also.

Reactions: unknown