Black Metal.

Most video games nowadays aren't even ready when they're released. Sad to say I'd only trust preordering Nintendo games from established franchises.

I use Amazon to preorder a lot of metal cds. I mean yeah, sometimes I get stuck with a stinker but most albums end up on there at $11.99 or less and ship free to my doorstep on release day because of Amazon prime. Some labels do ship preorders ahead of time, sure, but you're definitely paying more once you factor in shipping even direct from label. They carry all the big metal label album releases too.

Reactions: CiG and The Ozzman
Great album!

I have the 15th anniversary edition that Temple of Darkness did. It came in this white cardboard box and inside has the CD in a jewel case, a poster, a sticker and a certificate. The box is annoying because it won't fit in my cd rack, but I kept it anyway.

I wouldn't mind having that but... That website is very strange.... Is the guy paranoid/schizophrenic or something?

Yeah he's had some mental problems,you've gotta register first and then it may take a little while for himto get back.. it's the very first recording from LLN and I really appreciate what he's done here musically it is very dark, genuinely creepy. He's pretty adamant on not spreading the music over the web but obviously it's on YouTube. It's a release that I really enjoy and is definitely unique.