Black Metal.

Hi guys... need some helps,
I know y'all already know the band called Advent Sorrow... i'm looking for the similar band like that.. about the sound and maybe the atmospheric... i knew them mix both therion & dissection styles...

if you guys know others, just put it in... *especially 2000s band and underrated*

graciassss

From Nokturnal Mortum's split with Graveland. Hmm, had very high hopes for new material from them. This disappoints me a bit upon first listens.

that sounds weirdo, i think... the old stuff better than the new one

what do you think about the shitty abbath recent works?

Yeah I am, the more I drink and enjoy it just comes out but it's all good I think. It's hard for anyone to kick ass these days but fucking hell there is nothing better than getting loose as fuck to the Devils music at the end of the week.

Reactions: Omni
Definitely hitting a wall with atmoblack. I still love the cream of the crop but noticing more and more the tier 2 acts are obnoxiously repetitive...

I'm about to the point if writing off looking for more unless it's an existing band I like, side project or comes highly recommended by someone here.

So I've decided I need to look into Arckanum more as I've only heard a few songs from Fran Marder, Antikosmos and ÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞÞ a long time ago iirc, but I can't remember much about them. I'm looking for what posters here consider their best stuff to be so I can start there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Omni