Black Metal.

Just listened to Cobalt - War Metal for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Pretty epic.

Anyway, Obsidian Tounge. Local post BM from right here in MA. Not for purists but if you like early Altar of Plagues or WITTR or whatever then you will perhaps enjoy it. I like the vocalist, he's got the formula down.

Just listened to Cobalt - War Metal for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. Pretty epic.

Anyway, Obsidian Tounge. Local post BM from right here in MA. Not for purists but if you like early Altar of Plagues or WITTR or whatever then you will perhaps enjoy it. I like the vocalist, he's got the formula down.

Saw them open for Agalloch in Brighton MA. I really like them.

Anyone else think Bal-Sagoth needs to do away with their prevalent narration? I'd be on board with them more if not for that detriment.

Just gave Krallice - Dimensional Bleedthrough a listen and was not impressed. Super boring. Do I bother with another album or no?

Just gave Krallice - Dimensional Bleedthrough a listen and was not impressed. Super boring. Do I bother with another album or no?

I've personally found all of their music mediocre. I wouldn't know what to tell you because I don't know what you like.

Yeah I just get instantly turned off by unimaginative music like that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I've been casually looking for Gris - Il etait une foret on vinyl all morning and so far the closest thing to a result has been an expired eBay auction I found. I want it. I want it bad.

Reactions: EspaDa
Yeah I just get instantly turned off by unimaginative music like that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

I've been casually looking for Gris - Il etait une foret on vinyl all morning and so far the closest thing to a result has been an expired eBay auction I found. I want it. I want it bad.

I love Gris too!

Reactions: unknown
If you don't enjoy the first five minutes of this, it's doubtful you'd ever be a fan of Krallice. I think this is just brilliantly composed, evoking a jazzy call and response at times. The guitars complement each other during the solos in a way rarely seen. The drumming is dynamic and not triggered to death. And just... the melodies are so melodic. Krallice - s/t is one of my all-time favorites.

Reactions: Onder