Raventale
Aborym
Янтарные Слёзы
Nocturnal Mortum
Hate Eternal
Elysian Blaze
Bann
Forgotten Tomb

I already know of Hate Eternal ( they are Death Metal, right ? ) and Nocturnal Mortum.

Hate Eternal is decent, but I prefer more technical Death Metal.

Nocturnal Mortum is excellent.

I will check out the others, thanks for the tip.

Not really. That whole scene didn't appear until the late 80's/early 90's. Most Norwegian black metal was more based on traditional Satanism than Laveyan, anyway.

I guess you're kind of right, but I still think that UnBlack metal is gay. even Venom (who I DO NOT consider black metal - take that Necro-tool!) and Bathory (early in their careers) preached a message of hatred, something UnBlack metal doesn't do, destroying tradition and therefore being a contradictory musical statement which is an insult to true black metal.

I already know of Hate Eternal ( they are Death Metal, right ? ) and Nocturnal Mortum.

Hate Eternal is decent, but I prefer more technical Death Metal.

Nocturnal Mortum is excellent.

I will check out the others, thanks for the tip.

Damn, I've got confused with names. Sorry.
Not Hate Eternal - they are death metal with awesome drumming, right.
It's Hate Forest - ukrainian bm band.

WTF do you people not understand. 1st wave black metal is typically a much different sound from the more modern sound (except maybe Tormentor). that's what Black Metal originally sounded like so that makes it Black metal!

They invented the genre but weren't Black Metal. That's retarded. They are Black Metal and were Black Metal then. How many times do I have to say this? FUCK REVISIONIST HISTORY. Venom was Black Metal in the 80s, so why the hell would they suddenly not be now?

Venom are black metal but not by today's standards. They are HISTORICALLY a black metal band. But I would not even think of recommending them to someone lookng for BM with references in the modern, hell, even in early 90s. It's just too dissimilar.