Black Metal.

Ive heard Dark Throne, Dark Funeral, Dimmu Borgir, Behemoth, umm Leviathan. Those are some off the top of my head that Ive heard and liked for the most part, but I need more.

someone recommend some of the best black metal to listen to.
Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi
Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice
Drudkh - Forgotten Legends
Xasthur/Leviathan split

There's a good chance you won't like any of these at first. It may take some time to appreciate these, but they're among the best black metal has to offer.

someone recommend some of the best black metal to listen to.

You can find tons of good recommendations in this thread. If you're just starting out with black metal then I'd suggest listening to the following albums:

Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Drudkh - Autumn Aurora
Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
Immortal - Pure Holocaust
Kataxu - Hunger of Elements
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas
Abigor - Nachthymnen (From the Twilight Kingdom)
Dissection - The Somberlain
Astrofaes - Ancestors' Shadows
Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi

Then, try these:

Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss
Burzum - Filosofem
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Darkthrone - Under A Funeral Moon
Darkthrone - Transylvanian Hunger
Graveland - Thousand Swords
Beherit - Drawing Down the Moon
Fullmoon - United Aryan Evil
Averse Sefira - Battle's Clarion
Sorcier Des Glaces - Snowland

Megiddo is a fucking fantastic band. Both The Devil And The Whore and The Atavism Of Evil are masterpieces. Take it from a band with covers of Razor, Exciter, and Onslaught. These fucking Canadians know metal!

Well I just gave the new Naglfar album a couple spins, and I found this album thoroughly enjoyable. The guitars are thicker than Pariah but they churn out the same quality of menacing melodic black metal. Olivius' vocals have improved a bit, but nobody will ever properly replace Jens Ryden.
Lyrics are even worse than the previous album, but that was the only major drawback to the album.

Production quality is too good. Everything by that band sounds like it was recorded in a tin shed. Overly average, if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm not shamelessly promoting or anything, but some feedback would be nice. I know the vocals suck hardore ass, moreso than everything else, but I haven't really done this whole black metal thing in a while, and my mic is absolutely terrible, which is probably the main factor (NO, my mouth is no too close to the mic. It just sucks). I'm still working the kinks out of the programs on my computer.

I really haven't worked on anything but a two peice grindcore band lately, and it is mostly random so it doesn't take much talent or real guitar practice, so I am extremely rusty. Anyway, now that I am done making exsuses, listen away and give some feedback. Besides the obvious.

myspace.com/childeroland27

Production quality is too good. Everything by that band sounds like it was recorded in a tin shed. Overly average, if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm not shamelessly promoting or anything, but some feedback would be nice. I know the vocals suck hardore ass, moreso than everything else, but I haven't really done this whole black metal thing in a while, and my mic is absolutely terrible, which is probably the main factor (NO, my mouth is no too close to the mic. It just sucks). I'm still working the kinks out of the programs on my computer.

I really haven't worked on anything but a two peice grindcore band lately, and it is mostly random so it doesn't take much talent or real guitar practice, so I am extremely rusty. Anyway, now that I am done making exsuses, listen away and give some feedback. Besides the obvious.

myspace.com/childeroland27

You def. made that up as you went along.

I made my rehearsal tapes with a $20 no-name brand mic, recording guitar and drums at the same time, and it didn't turn out all that bad.

Many people say that the Shure SM-57 or 58 are great, but they still run about $100.