Black Metal.

Not 1349, 1389, lol.

I went through a big Ildjarn phase a few years ago where I listened to Forest Poetry constantly. Pretty impressive how many interesting riffs and ideas he delivers with such a limited style and so little technical ability. His ambient albums basically suck though.

Omni made me aware of this and it's one of the best things I've heard from Ildjarn:

Do you like Sort Vokter as well?

That was pretty good yeah. It didn't sound like proper Ildjarn to me, though. I'm pretty sure there was more than one instrument in there.

It's been years since I listened to Sort Vokter - I couldn't get into them then for some reason.

Never checked out Sort Vokter but heard plenty about them. I'll add it to the list of things to check out.

They appeared in the Nature round of the mixtape game. Were you not playing then? Half of the list was black metal. You'd have been in your element.

All the production snobs gave it 1s and 2s lol. It's one of the lowest scorng songs we've ever had.

Reactions: The Butt
They appeared in the Nature round of the mixtape game. Were you not playing then? Half of the list was black metal. You'd have been in your element.

All the production snobs gave it 1s and 2s lol. It's one of the lowest scorng songs we've ever had.

Missed that round but sounds like I would've thrived in it. Not surprised by the ratings tho. Always liked the album title, Folkloric Necro Metal.

Reactions: CiG
Nah, it sounds different to me. Less of that stupid retro metal, pseudo-crust ass-diddling, more of that grimy, throttling black metal from the 90's.

It does sound great. I love how in the goofy version I watched with commentary he was like... So yeah we stole the opening from Dream Death.

Reactions: CiG