Black Metal.

I think Bach's "Toccata and Fugue in D minor" could easily be pasted into many a black metal song without compromising the musical structure at all. Probably been thought of thousands of times, but I still believe it would be awesome to make a metal song out of that.

I think have an mp3 of what is supposedly Alexi Laiho playing that on guitar.

What do people think about Moonspell? I know their latest stuff is pretty much gothic, but I like their folk/bm stuff. I still loved their latest album, though.

My dad plays that piece at church every Sunday before Halloween.

On the subject, I think Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk could work pretty well transcribed to a pipe organ score, at least as a medley.

I have played that a lot. It's fun to play.

I think Bach's "Toccata and Fugue in D minor" could easily be pasted into many a black metal song without compromising the musical structure at all. Probably been thought of thousands of times, but I still believe it would be awesome to make a metal song out of that.

Anything Bach has done could make made into a metal song. I hear Bach in most metal anyway

is there any good bands that dont say a word about relgion or politics in raw black metal. i want something more avant-grade(or w/e you spell it)....something with a cooler concept