Black Metal.

is there any good bands that dont say a word about relgion or politics in raw black metal. i want something more avant-grade(or w/e you spell it)....something with a cooler concept

Now bare in mind that I am an ignorant cunt who knows nothing about and hates Black metal, but wouldn't the earlier works of Immortal cover that ?

I'm going to see 1349/Goatwhore/Nachtmystium/Averse Sefira tomorrow. I'm going mainly to see Frost play live and to see Averse Sefira. Is Goatwhore any good? Never actually heard any of their shit.

I'm going to see 1349/Goatwhore/Nachtmystium/Averse Sefira tomorrow. I'm going mainly to see Frost play live and to see Averse Sefira. Is Goatwhore any good? Never actually heard any of their shit.

I saw Goatwhore when they opened up for Nile a few years ago. They seemed gay. But Nachtmystium and Averse Sefira is gonna kick ass! :kickass: Oh snaps! I think they're coming through my neck of the woods. I should go check that shit out. :kickass:

Wonderful, yeah, I know Averse Sefira is the shit. I'm not really seeing Nachtmystium being too great live, though. Not really concert music, to my tastes. Still, seems like it's going to be good shit, and tickets were under $20. So I'm happy.

Yeah I just think it's nice to see a decent black metal show. Those are pretty rare, especially in the US.