Black Metal.

Awesome. I'm a barista by trade so coffee is my gig, but I've always been interested in good beer. Anyway, I initially thought it might be some kind of barrel aged imperial (due to the lack of head) ... but I guess could be a lot of things...?!

Going to check the album out at some point.

Well a saison is, by definition, a style that focuses on yeast esters rather than malt profiles, so "saison noire" would be a contradiction in terms. Then again, "black ipa" and "white stout" now exist so the rule book is basically out the window.

Of course, Spectral Wound is Quebecois, so more likely they're just talking about a 'black season' with nothing to do with beer!

Reactions: Podgie
Well a saison is, by definition, a style that focuses on yeast esters rather than malt profiles, so "saison noire" would be a contradiction in terms. Then again, "black ipa" and "white stout" now exist so the rule book is basically out the window.

This is true! Livin' in the future, man.

Of course, Spectral Wound is Quebecois, so more likely they're just talking about a 'black season' with nothing to do with beer!

Ah ha! Okay, that makes more sense :lol:

Facebook:

ETERNAL HAILS –THE NEW DARKTHRONE STUDIO ALBUM - COMING 25TH JUNE

PRE-ORDERS START WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL

“Five heavy dinosaurs looking in wonder and bewilderment at the stars" Fenriz

His Master`s Voice [07:17]
Hate Cloak [09:16]
Wake of the Awakened [08:24]
Voyage to a North Pole Adrift [09:24]
Lost Arcane City of Uppakra [07:02]

Wake of the Awakened should be worth the price of admission for the title alone.

Facebook:

ETERNAL HAILS –THE NEW DARKTHRONE STUDIO ALBUM - COMING 25TH JUNE

PRE-ORDERS START WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL

“Five heavy dinosaurs looking in wonder and bewilderment at the stars" Fenriz

His Master`s Voice [07:17]
Hate Cloak [09:16]
Wake of the Awakened [08:24]
Voyage to a North Pole Adrift [09:24]
Lost Arcane City of Uppakra [07:02]

Wake of the Awakened should be worth the price of admission for the title alone.

Cover art:

179195661_5557987864243100_842787485185533753_n.jpg

i want to get this on vinyl but apprently the label that is making it is notorious for creating severly limited releases that are extremely hard to get

finally listened to this and now im super upset i didnt order a cassette, this album is goofy as hell and i love it

i want to get this on vinyl but apprently the label that is making it is notorious for creating severly limited releases that are extremely hard to get

yeah it’s a boutique black metal label.

all his releases sell out instantly. People who buy them don’t even know what they are. Post the record to insta once you’re done.

Reactions: EchoForever