Black Metal.

That's pretty damn cool. I would love to travel to Europe; I have never actually been out of the country. Actually, I have been to every state on the east coast, but nothing inland. I hope to do some traveling soon.

That's pretty damn cool. I would love to travel to Europe; I have never actually been out of the country. Actually, I have been to every state on the east coast, but nothing inland. I hope to do some traveling soon.

Same here. I've been to Canada a few times, and the furthest west I've been is Chicago.

Which album have you heard? I would agree with this statement on Demise, but Instinct: Decay is just amazing for me. It probably won't impress a lot of people too much but it blew me away.

Funnily enough it was "Instinct: Decay", I'm yet to listen to "Demise". I was just expecting a lot more.

Funnily enough it was "Instinct: Decay", I'm yet to listen to "Demise". I was just expecting a lot more.

When I listend to Instinct: Decay I just took it as it was and found it thoroughly enjoyable. The psychedelia was a touch of originality that kept the music interesting and engaging.

After seeing somebody put a US Black Metal thread..
Will anybody agree Black Metal from Norway is way cooler and more credible than US Black Metal? Because I think it is, I mean you have Emperor, Gorgoroth and many others! These are like all the classic black metal bands! I don't think the American black metal scene has anything on Norwegian Black Metal.

Is there any point in comparing?
If so - it's better to go into details than just saying what's 'cooler'.

After seeing somebody put a US Black Metal thread..
Will anybody agree Black Metal from Norway is way cooler and more credible than US Black Metal? Because I think it is, I mean you have Emperor, Gorgoroth and many others! These are like all the classic black metal bands! I don't think the American black metal scene has anything on Norwegian Black Metal.
I already responded to this in the other thread. Black metal isn't about coolness.

Norway is kvlt and grim. You can't make true black metal if you're from a place like California.

I'm only half serious. California black metal does suck, though.

I beg to differ. I've actually seen a few pretty decent black metal acts. I don't know about the rest of california, but LA is mainly for death metal and thrash.

...and metalcore :zombie: