Black Metal.

I've said this many times before, I think 'Wolves' is a better than average band but one that is rather overrated. Their last album was praised without end and personally, I really only cared for the first track which was excellent - I felt the rest of the album just dragged on far too much without ever really offering anything worthwhile. I haven't spent as much time with their early material though.

Is anyone familiar with the band Italian black metal band called Cain? I ask this because this is a band formed by ex-Theatres des Vampires lead singer, Lord Vampyr and his departure from the usual gothic metal to straight black metal - Theatres des Vampires is my favourite band, all time. The new album is "Triumvira" and I've only heard samples posted on his myspace. I'm just wondering if anyone has heard this album, probably not though.

^ Where do you hear of all this stuff Zeph? The only other so called "psychedelic" BM band I can think of is Alchemist. Do you know of any others...love to check em' out if you do.