Black Metal.

I've got a small stack of Black Metal to explore that I've acquired in the last two days, should be interesting. The titles include:

Bethlehem - Dark Metal
Demoncy - Joined In Darkness
Graveland - Drunemeton
I Shalt Become - Wanderings
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations
Kawir - Dei Kabeeiroi
Macabre Omen - The Ancient Returns
Necromantia/Varathron - Black Arts Lead To Everlasting Sins
Stiny Plamenu - Odpadni Galerie

I can vouch for both of these being good.

This Stiny Plamenu is off to a smashing start. The new album seems to have taken more cues from the earlier Czech greats than ever before (Master's Hammer, Root, Torr, Tudor, 666, Amon/Goeth, Crux), which is definitely a good thing.

It's nice, how some people think that "Lord Of Chaos" is kind of the alphabet of black metal. Grow fucking up.

I think everyone who's a fan of the music and is intelligent enough to decipher the bullshit and the truth should read it, actually. It's an interesting read regardless of all the bullshit, and contains fascinating appendices.

I don't mind reading it or something, I mind people who've read it and think that they know everything about black metal. I've also met ppl who were like "Huh? You haven read Lords Of Chaos? How can you even talk about black metal?".

Good. Seems to me some of you have guts after all. Possibly you aren't conventional morons after all. Yeah every post I make attacks someone. Some herdthinking shithead whos iq is lower than pond scum. As for you, alter. Shut the hell up. Snitch ass mother fucker. Ars Diaboli, you're such a flaming faggot I can't even be bothered to comment. Go sit on a flame in hell, hatebreeder. Can't take your own meds? Weakling. You want to breed hatred but then can't handle it when I spew it on you? Thats why the weakling comment. Dumbass.

I am guessing the name is from the second children of bodom album. You most likly are a 14 year old kid who is mocked daily at school
so he lets all his anger out here.

This Stiny Plamenu is off to a smashing start. The new album seems to have taken more cues from the earlier Czech greats than ever before (Master's Hammer, Root, Torr, Tudor, 666, Amon/Goeth, Crux), which is definitely a good thing.

mmm...I'll have to check it out. I've really enjoyed Stiny Plamenu's past endeavors, so I don't doubt this is a great release

Good. Seems to me some of you have guts after all. Possibly you aren't conventional morons after all. Yeah every post I make attacks someone. Some herdthinking shithead whos iq is lower than pond scum. As for you, alter. Shut the hell up. Snitch ass mother fucker. Ars Diaboli, you're such a flaming faggot I can't even be bothered to comment. Go sit on a flame in hell, hatebreeder. Can't take your own meds? Weakling. You want to breed hatred but then can't handle it when I spew it on you? Thats why the weakling comment. Dumbass.

Let it all out, man. This is what this forum is for.

I think Blut Aus Nord - The Work Which Transforms God is a bit overrated. I'm enjoying it and all, but I don't see why it's so GREAT.

I have been listening to and loving

vehementer nos
dawn
vinterland
dissection
sacramentum

discuss

Never heard the first band. I've been a huge fan of the others since I was very first introduced to Swedish Metal and I still fucking love their albums.

I'm stoked that Vinterland have reformed and are in the process of recording new music. Welcome My Last Chapter is an underrated classic. I've also found that the album is far, far more sorrowful/depressive than basically all of this suicidal BM nonsense. Silencer can fuck right off.

You'd probably appreciate Ophthalamia. Check out Via Dolorosa.