Black Metal.

I read Lords of Chaos shortly after its initial release. Mostly truth, some bullshit, not enough nsbm coverage. You're all a bunch of faggot queers if you don't agree with me. Eat shit. And whoever the hell snitched on me to get my 'offensive' posts erased is the worst of all. Eat raw penis and die!

I read Lords of Chaos shortly after its initial release. Mostly truth, some bullshit, not enough nsbm coverage. You're all a bunch of faggot queers if you don't agree with me. Eat shit. And whoever the hell snitched on me to get my 'offensive' posts erased is the worst of all. Eat raw penis and die!

:lol:
laughing @ you, not with you (in case you can't figure that out)

Every post here is attacking someone. If you hate everyone here leave. I hope you get banned then beaten at random as you walk down the street and the shit is feed to your corpse.

Every post here is attacking someone. If you hate everyone here leave. I hope you get banned then beaten at random as you walk down the street and the shit is feed to your corpse.

Need not to worry, his solution to everything is "Eat raw penis and die!"...chances are, he'll take his own advice and well, die I guess.

Good. Seems to me some of you have guts after all. Possibly you aren't conventional morons after all. Yeah every post I make attacks someone. Some herdthinking shithead whos iq is lower than pond scum. As for you, alter. Shut the hell up. Snitch ass mother fucker. Ars Diaboli, you're such a flaming faggot I can't even be bothered to comment. Go sit on a flame in hell, hatebreeder. Can't take your own meds? Weakling. You want to breed hatred but then can't handle it when I spew it on you? Thats why the weakling comment. Dumbass.

I've got a small stack of Black Metal to explore that I've acquired in the last two days, should be interesting. The titles include:

Bethlehem - Dark Metal
Demoncy - Joined In Darkness
Graveland - Drunemeton
I Shalt Become - Wanderings
Inquisition - Nefarious Dismal Orations
Kawir - Dei Kabeeiroi
Macabre Omen - The Ancient Returns
Necromantia/Varathron - Black Arts Lead To Everlasting Sins
Stiny Plamenu - Odpadni Galerie

Good. Seems to me some of you have guts after all. Possibly you aren't conventional morons after all. Yeah every post I make attacks someone. Some herdthinking shithead whos iq is lower than pond scum. As for you, alter. Shut the hell up. Snitch ass mother fucker. Ars Diaboli, you're such a flaming faggot I can't even be bothered to comment. Go sit on a flame in hell, hatebreeder. Can't take your own meds? Weakling. You want to breed hatred but then can't handle it when I spew it on you? Thats why the weakling comment. Dumbass.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

holy crap my stomach hurts from laughing