Black Metal.

Sorry for having taste among the sheeps.

here's a good exemple of most black metallers on this board:

can also be replaced by Emperor, Burzum or Darkthrone t-shirt.

Your a pretentious cunt.

Leave.

Edit: If I was to actually put on corpse paint, I'd pull a king diamond.

thisisaformicatable is a better person because he reads all of the lyrics and makes sure all of the bands he listens to speaks their respective languages properly.

Not all music needs to be analyzed to get 'full' enjoyment out of it.

As far as the original band in question is concerned, you should be intelligent enough to be able to weed through the poor English to decipher the band's meaning, since the intention is vastly more important than the execution. But whatever.
The day I learn to make posts like this instead of spending minutes/hours arguing with idiots is the day I have mastered the internet.

Holy shit last night was fucking awesome. My cousin had a party at his house and I met another metalhead there. He wanted to jam to some metal so I ran and got the Mayhem tribute CD I recently purchased. So here we are, playing beer pong, with fucking black metal playing loud on the stereo. We kept playing Mayhem covers all night.

^It sounds like an awesome night. I'd love to do that. This was in Buffalo right? Well, there's actually someone besides me into death metal here, I talked to him last night for the first time in a while, he didn't know much about the subgenres as he called Amon Amarth death/black metal and I had to tell him Amon Amarth wasn't black metal and I told him Emperor, Satyricon, Darkthrone, and Burzum are black metal but he said he neevr heard of them but yet on his MySpace under his music it says "Death Metal and Black Metal" but there's no black metal bands there, oh well, we were all noobs once. I asked him what death/black bands he liked on MySpace and he said "Lamb of God, Slayer, Amon Amarth, In Flames, and Dark Tranquility" So he seems to be in the more melodic style of death metal and Lamb of God and Slayer obviously arent death or black metal. But I asked him if he likeds Morbid Angel and Deicide he said "Yeah, I liked what I heard"

Get back on topic please.

Last night I decided to download an album by Surrender Of Divinity; their most recent one, Manifest Blasphemy: The Abortion Of The Immaculate Conception. These guys are bar none the best fucking BM I have heard out of Asia (they're Thai) in a while (the last great one being the hotly-debated :)zombie:) Be Persecuted)...great razorblade "hidden melody" riffs, absolutely evil snarling vocals perfectly done, pretty great and tight drumming...and Shaxul (Hirilorn, DSO) did session live vocals for them apparently...so you know they're highly regarded. And Thai. RECOMMENDED.

thisisaformicatable is a better person because he reads all of the lyrics and makes sure all of the bands he listens to speaks their respective languages properly.

As far as the original band in question is concerned, you should be intelligent enough to be able to weed through the poor English to decipher the band's meaning, since the intention is vastly more important than the execution. But whatever.
:worship: :worship: :worship:
Fucking Amen from me too!

It seems that, as we knew all along, you listen to music for entertainment...I do that myself quite often...
:loco:

Also if you were to notice that I have Impaled "I was homosexual partner of Jesus Christ" Nazarene of all bands in my sig, you would surely find your characterization of my position to be most unfair.

Execution is important - that's like saying you should be intelligent enough to weed through the guitarist's poor playing to tell that he *meant* the solo to be a great one. There is a point where great intentions can overcome inept execution, and another where poor execution hinders the artist's expression of their intent.

I didn't bother reading every word spoken since last week because it's just endless regurgitation of the same bullet points from both sides. Also, I was pulling your leg.

Also if you were to notice that I have Impaled "I was homosexual partner of Jesus Christ" Nazarene of all bands in my sig, you would surely find your characterization of my position to be most unfair.

Sarcasm.

Execution is important - that's like saying you should be intelligent enough to weed through the guitarist's poor playing to tell that he *meant* the solo to be a great one.

No it isn't.

they only have one before wilde kraft. admittedly, it is not as good. good atmosphere, but runs tired towards the end. plus it's hard to find.

I didn't bother reading every word spoken since last week because it's just endless regurgitation of the same bullet points from both sides. Also, I was pulling your leg.

Sarcasm.
Next time you want to summarize an argument with some "sarcasm", perhaps you should actually read said argument. Or just forget about it all together.

No it isn't.
Because...