Black Metal.

That was just a horrible display of spelling. Since it was a deliberate misspelling in order to make it easier to type I think that falls under my jurisdiction... and if it doesn't who cares? That was still fucking stupid.
I guess, but I think of it this way... its 1, easier and quicker for the poster. 2, more phonetically accessible. 3, very widely understood today and easily the standard among modern protocols of textual communication (text messages, chatrooms and apparently, forums).

If the reader cannot comprehend the meaning of what is said, it is that person who needs better tools for decoding the signal, rather than blaming the encryption for being too complex.

And most importantly of all, the very function of language is served by this method of writing.. bcoz "you know what the guy is talking about".

On a side note, I saw a guy on campus today wearing an Ildjarn shirt, and I practically shit myself
Cool, did you say anything to him? I seen a Dimmu Borgir In Sorte Diaboli shirt a guy was wearing at the mall last Saturday and they were(his group of friends and him) beside me in FYE while I sampled CD's. That's the only black metal shirt I've ever seen someone I didn't know wear.

I saw someone wearing a Bathory hoodie when I went on a school trip to a physics talk in London, and I saw a guy wearing a Dimmu Borgir shirt in London when I was doing work experience, but those are the only proper metal shirts I've seen anyone wear.

Saw the knowledge of metal in New Delhi.. parts where I live are not even close to liking anything but traditional folk.
Blah blah blah.
Typing like that is for douches.
So are the blah's. Why? 'cuz' its nt a cool word rofl.

Anyway, I am excited fall is approaching. Good Black Metal listening season.
Truth.
I listened to Darkthrone in almost entirety today. Good day. :kickass:

There's a guy in my dorm I've seen wearing Red Chord and Pig Destroyer shirts, but I think I'm the only trve metalhead in this area of campus.

So it looks like Anaal Nathrakh will be releasing a new album this October. That was pretty quick considering it was barely a year since Eschaton came out.

l_4268e700699909d0e42f1953e2d3fe11.jpg

My lord this album is fantastic. My optimism was rewarded despite the downcast hopes set by "Lycanthropic Tales" when it was released during the summer. The first couple tracks seemed to confirm those predictions, but then comes the opus "Infernal Phantom Kingdom" and my jaw just drops. From that song, the rest of the album simply soars over all my expectations. The synth-work is a bit buried but where its used, its just glorious.

The best part of this album is how they seemed to incorporate little elements from each of their previous albums, from the mournful chimes of Moon in the Scorpio, the choral intros of In Abhorrence Dementia (just listen to "Twilight Omen", then "Abyssmal Necromancy comes to mind), to the majesty of Ad Noctum, and as expected, the relentless ferocity of The Ultimate Death Worship. Certainly this album is aptly titled.

Indeed, this is a big step up from their previous album, and is well on par with the rest of their discography. Those years of hibernation paid off and refreshed these two musicians' creative integrity and they penned another masterpiece of symphonic black metal art. Bravo, Limbonic Art, now tour the U.S. for Christ's sakes!

Great description, Infernal Phantom Kingdom is probably my favorite track on the album so far with Twilight Omen... but i'm only on my second listen. These guys certainly knows how to play symphonic black metal a lot better than dimmu borgir, that's for sure.

In fact, Limbonic Art is the ONLY remaining good symphonic black metal bands I believe... back in the 90s, there was tons of bands like that, they all died :p

Cool, did you say anything to him? I seen a Dimmu Borgir In Sorte Diaboli shirt a guy was wearing at the mall last Saturday and they were(his group of friends and him) beside me in FYE while I sampled CD's. That's the only black metal shirt I've ever seen someone I didn't know wear.

no, I generally don't approach the metalheads on campus. a guy sitting next to me in one of my classes today was wearing tight plaid pants and a Destruction shirt

I guess, but I think of it this way... its 1, easier and quicker for the poster. 2, more phonetically accessible. 3, very widely understood today and easily the standard among modern protocols of textual communication (text messages, chatrooms and apparently, forums).

If the reader cannot comprehend the meaning of what is said, it is that person who needs better tools for decoding the signal, rather than blaming the encryption for being too complex.

And most importantly of all, the very function of language is served by this method of writing.. bcoz "you know what the guy is talking about".
It makes the guy sound like a gibbering idiot. I got what he meant, blah blah blah, but he sounded like a fucktard.

I seen a guy wearing an In Flames shirt around campus but that's the most extreme shirt I've seen here.

I will kill you.

Ender, you're slacking.

Holy crap, I just discovered the person living on the other side of my wall likes metal almost as extreme as I do. This is sweet.

I encourage all fans of atmospheric, drawn-out, epic black metal to listen to Die Toten kehren wieder mit dem Wind. Amazing shit.