Black Metal.

My copy of October Falls' Streams Of The End arrived yesterday. Simple yet effective packaging with a dark blood red CD :)

octfalls01.jpg

octfalls02.jpg

octfalls03.jpg

octfalls04.jpg

octfalls05.jpg

All I know is what I read from a myspace bulletin Tom posted.

Please note that the only official Hellhammer MySpace presence is

http://www.myspace.com/hellhammerband

This page is run by the webmasters of the official Celtic Frost website and by the former members of Hellhammer. It is the sole source for accurate information on Hellhammer as it draws directly from the band's extensive archive. It is also the sole and exclusive MySpace source for information on both the forthcoming comprehensive Hellhammer book and the forthcoming official Hellhammer demo releases on CD and vinyl (both to be released in 2008).

With best regards

Tom Gabriel Fischer

He has been mumbling that since Celtic Frost starting up again. I hope that it actually happens.

1st they don't play generic music like marduk does, they're probably too violent for mainstream black metal fans.
2nd possesse the most ingelligent lyrics a black metal band can write.
3rd they are the originators of orthodox/religious black metal such as DSO and Watain.

yea but we're talking about vocals remember not the music.
i was asking about the vocals.

They're pretty damned good, but I am pretty into this whole "pop/bm" deal that is getting more and more popular.

just got my crushing the holy trinity set in the mail. amazing work from all the bands. I really like the DSO track, it reminds me a lot of FAS.

might have been talked about allready idk (theres like 260 pages in this damn thread, the fricken holy grail could be lost somewhere in here lol) but has anyone heard the newest marduk album i liked it quite a bit mostly cus of the vocals which i liked best in limbs of worship and accuser/opposer.
basicaly i wanna hear some other opinions on it

and about the enlightenment with deathspell omega, i havnt heard any of their stuff, what would be some good tracks to for me to check out?
I prefer Marduk's ealrier stuff than the newer stuff, new stuff is good, but doesnt match the older stuff.

They're pretty damned good, but I am pretty into this whole "pop/bm" deal that is getting more and more popular.

I've also noticed this.

Ever since Alcest's Le Secret, and especially within the past year upon their latest album there's been a sudden tendy movement of black metal fans to shoegaze. I guess shoegaze must now be Kvlt.