Black Metal.

Inquisition, Graveland, Lunar Aurora, Mgla, Countess, and I'm sure a bunch of other stuff that I've missed.

I got only Marduk's, Watain's and Lunar Aurora's latest albums, which i have listened all three of them, and they are very good releases.

I got only Marduk's, Watain's and Lunar Aurora's latest albums, which i have listened all three of them, and they are very good releases.

From this year you should also check out Limbonic Art, Deathspell Omega, Crionics and Abigor.

I strongly recommend the new Crionics album, Neuthrone, to any Zyklon fan such as yourself.

Faustcoven - Rising From Below The Earth should be completely recorded by early 2008.

Edit: I just asked Black Goat about the Hail album. It is officially licensed, and the 2 bonus tracks, totaling about 22 minutes, were recorded during the same session as the album.

He also told me that Hail is DEAD, that Dirtmaster hasn't even played guitar in years, and that he's been sucked into the world of online gaming. He hasn't even had contact with him in over a year.

Ahhh... it's a shame Dirtmaster won't be continuing with Hail, but I'm not exactly surprised by this news either. The news about the two bonus tracks is fucking great, so the former doesn't particularly phase me.

I think I know what you're talking about now, which took a while, but it wasn't intentional.