Black Metal.

Can someone send me samples of Hail? I've been meaning to check them out for a while but I can never find any of their music to sample (or buy). :erk:

Originally Posted by Zephyrus
Also, Black Metal Radio episode 148 is up for streaming. Lots of good stuff I haven't heard in this installment. Check it out.

http://blackmetalradio.com/index.php

can you explain to me why I can't listen to anything on this site? I click on listen and it's stuck on loading forever.... a couple of years ago this site was working fine when it wasn't all in flash.

From this year you should also check out Limbonic Art, Deathspell Omega, Crionics and Abigor.

I strongly recommend the new Crionics album, Neuthrone, to any Zyklon fan such as yourself.

Listened to Abigor's and Crionics' new album's myspace songs, i have to admit they are quite interesting.

Battle Kommand Records is doing the vinyl for Blut Aus Nord - TWWTG. They promise gatefold, colored vinyl, the works. I'd like to see them replace the shitty ass cover for that album. I'll probably consider buying this one.

Also, they have a "Lurker of Chalice" song posted on their releases section. It's along the lines of the Leviathan/Sapthuran split material, but there are scant traces of LoC. It's still basically a Leviathan song though. Good to know that this material will arrive soon enough.

So the top 5 best black metal songs ever are...

Bathory - Woman of Dark Desire
Burzum - Det Som Engang Var
Emperor - Cosmic Keys to My Creations and Times
Enslaved - Vetrarnótt
Darkthrone - Natassja In Eternal Sleep

Those songs, to me, represent black metal in its finest form.

So the top 5 best black metal songs ever are...

Bathory - Woman of Dark Desire
Emperor - Cosmic Keys to My Creations and Times
Enslaved - Vetrarnótt
Darkthrone - Natassja In Eternal Sleep

Those songs, to me, represent black metal in its finest form.

Nice list, here's mine, ...

Norwegian Black Metal
Darkthrone - Transilvanian Hunger
Emperor - I Am the Black Wizards
Enslaved - Allfadr Odinn
Mayhem - Freezing Moon

Non-Norwegian Black Metal
Bathory - Woman of Dark Desires
Deathspell Omega - Sola Fide I
Dissection - Night's Blood
Nokturnal Mortum - Lunar Poetry