Black Metal.

I'll check out ...And Oceans's MySpace and hear some more from them. And int he future pick up Nargaroth's Black Metal Ist Krieg.

Black Metal Ist Krieg is probably on the top ten worse black metal album of all time..... don't spend money on that.

The Acid Enema split is the only thing you really need IMO, and it isn't even that good. I can see why people like Nocturnal Poisoning too even though I think it is pretty boring.

For the most part Xasthur is loads of crap... Scott Conner basically ripped Manes, Mutiilation and Burzum.

dunno i love my black metal on the warmetal side of things,Conqueror,Sadistik Exekution,Destroyer 666,Rites of Thy Degringolade,Abominator,Rev.Kriss Hades,Bestial Warlust ect.

I need to get more from these guys. I was thinking about picking up Estrangement but the whole four ten minute long song thing is getting a bit old for me, with my past few black metal buys with about four songs each clocking in around ten minutes.

^that

keep yer paws off estrangement, it's... meh.

not that I have anything against the whole four-long-songs thing, weakling and wittr are cool

I really would have liked Estrangement more if they had been able to write one more decent song for it. A 35 minute album is not really acceptable for the style. There's no law that says the band has to release an album every calendar year. Take a couple more weeks and get another song done.

That being said, Estrangement is not bad. There's no need to rush out and get it, but I can't imagine that anyone who enjoyed BIOW wouldn't get a fair amount of enjoyment out of it.

Get this one!

thewell.jpg

(I had to...)