Black Metal.

As long as they don't change the cover on In the Glare I might pic it up, one of the best bm-covers ever. Got both on CD already though so I can't really be bothered otherwise.

Edit: wtf I don't have the celtic winter accually, why the fuck don't I have it?

Edit2: this post was apparently one page late, it is obviously a reply to Nec about Graveland reissues.

As long as they don't change the cover on In the Glare I might pic it up, one of the best bm-covers ever. Got both on CD already though so I can't really be bothered otherwise.

Edit: wtf I don't have the celtic winter accually, why the fuck don't I have it?

Edit2: this post was apparently one page late, it is obviously a reply to Nec about Graveland reissues.

graveland_thecelticwinter.jpg
= The Celtic Winter

graveland_intheglare.jpg
= In The Glare Of Burning Churches

Yeah, I don't like how they changed the covers. I don't need In The Glare of Burning Churches which is good considering that cover no where matches the original.

I actually like the new covers. :p And I definitely want these on LP, but it will most likely come down to whether or not I can get it for a reasonable price at a time when I have the money.

can't get more kvlt than that! i actually would love to go to tokyo. seems like they have the big city thing down to a science