Black Metal.

I like The Celtic Winter cover but why oh why change In the Glare? :p

Also failure to have the new logo, the old one is looks better and fits their old sound better too.

I think I'm starting to like Mysticum, something about those dark tremolo riffs, shrieking vocals, and fast as hell techno drums make a great combo.

I think I'm starting to like Mysticum, something about those dark tremolo riffs, shrieking vocals, and fast as hell techno drums make a great combo.

In the Streams of Inferno is a classic, but hard to find. I was lucky as fuck get a copy of the original press on eBay for 15 bucks.

anyone know how much mortuary drape - secret sudaria #63/300 LP would go for on ebay?

It was never officially released on LP, that's a bootleg. In fact, it's currently the only Mortuary Drape never to be officially released on LP.

Thats fucking lame then. What would be a fair price for it? My friend is also getting rid of it for cheap i think.

edit: i bought most of his collection, he sold everything really cheap to me. i got VON -SBA DLP off him for 30$ :)

Wasn't that one already in a mega super exclusive best ever edition? What are they gonna do now then? Everybody gets a baphomet in gold with the album? :p

In the Streams of Inferno is a classic, but hard to find. I was lucky as fuck get a copy of the original press on eBay for 15 bucks.
I'd say very lucky, it's going for 70 $ now on Ebay. So what about that compilation with the Satan/Baphomet guy on the front Mysticum did.

You mean Lost Masters of the Universe. That's definitely worth picking up. It's basically all their material that wasn't recorded for In the Streams of Inferno. However, most of the songs that are on the full album are also present in the compilation, but are different recordings. Go for it if you're considering it.

It is good but I don't really remember much about it. I should buy it considering I have seen it for like 5-6 bucks at Newbury Comics. UltraBoris posted a good review of it.