Black Metal.

I'd say that and Negurã Bunget are the most obnoxious mistags I can think of. I hope Last.fm decides to merge them soon.

By the way, has anyone heard Mgła's demos? I have Necrotic, but I'd like to hear the other one if it ever leaked anywhere.

I can never get Winamp to show the correct dieresis on top of the "a" in NB's name tbh.

It works properly on mine. I'm not sure why other people have a problem. Maybe it's because mine is the Pro version. I know it works on iTunes and many other players.

^ yes! October Falls is fantastic, acoustic material included. Definitely looking forward to more Black Metal from him though, Streams of the End is a great release and harkens back to early Ulver in a big and good way.

It's because some/a lot of people nowadays really don't care about the BANDS, they care about the stats and the charts on that site and how quickly they can get em higher than other people...so lame. And also because a lot of last.fm'ers get their shit from blogs (downloaded mp3s and stuff) and they are often mistagged right off the bat.

I'm one of 13 people who tag Tír Na nÓg corretly on last.fm. I'm proud of that :p

I'm going to have to listen to October Falls, looks interesting. What should I get first?

Mathiäs;7129139 said:
Listening to Antares right now. Awesome symphonic black metal.

Listened to their myspace. The first track is the only one that was really good. The last track is good too, but I don't know if an entire album from these guys is worth getting. They also lack a bit in the 'oomph' department.

spinnin Tormentor-The Seventh Day Of Doom. i love this album. the muffled sound took a little getting used. the most pleasant surprise was hearing audible bass lines, nice change of pace.

Listened to their myspace. The first track is the only one that was really good. The last track is good too, but I don't know if an entire album from these guys is worth getting. They also lack a bit in the 'oomph' department.

Yeah that's the only problem I have with them. Download The Last Sunset and see.

I ordered the Silencer marbled LP with bonus 10" demo song yesterday. Limited to 100. The pic LP (400) and regular LP (500) are still available, but also fairly limited. I know some of you here are going to be interested in these. Check Autopsy Kitchen Records.