Black Metal.

I will definitely listen to the new Blut aus Nord album. This will be the first album i will listen to from this band.

Where can I find the early Abigor albums at? I like their style more preferably in their earlier period, I'd like to find Nachthymen somewhere, any ideas where?
I also like Heidenreich, what do yuo think of that band and what's good from them?

I used eBay, but they never shipped my copy of Nachthymnen and then they told me they were out of stock. I don't think they ever refunded my money. Pisses me off.

Anyone heard anything by Reverence? Some pretty depressing and disturbing stuff. The french have some really great black metal...

Yeah, I've searched pretty extensively. Like I said in the other thread, I think these bands have set the bar and it'd be pretty hard to compete with them...

On another note, for anyone who owns Blut Aus Nord's Odinist, how does it compare to Mort?

:lol:

MoRT is a pile of crap tbh. Odinist = an improvement, but it really is just a bunch of variations on TWWTG with some of the MoRT dissonant random riff style thrown in for good measure, and a couple nods to the old-school melody. The new one will be better methinks.

That is a really fantastic album. It really pulls off an evil, dissociated sound that they might not ever match. In fact, I'd say there isn't a more detached, inhuman sounding BM release in the world. Ever.

Just a remind to everyone: Arckanum fucking owns your false bones.

That is a really fantastic album. It really pulls off an evil, dissociated sound that they might not ever match. In fact, I'd say there isn't a more detached, inhuman sounding BM release in the world. Ever.

Just a remind to everyone: Arckanum fucking owns your false bones.

I want to know the lyrics for that record bad!!!!

Arckanum is great.

I honestly think the absence of lyrics is something the album benefits from. It would be cool to see the lyrics, but the mystique of the album increases overall without them IMO.