Black Metal.

well, if you like the song Eld, perhaps you should get Eld. Vikingligr Veldi is really good. Frost has gotten some pretty good reviews. I lost interest in them after Below the Lights

I'm getting into Enslaved, I heard the song Eld on BMR and I like it, the tremolos remind me of Satyricon, what Enslaved should I get?

I remember 'Below the Lights' being pretty good. Enslaved are one of the better bands Black Metal bands to be active today, and like most, they actually progress in songwriting from album to album. Definitely that, and their 2004 'Isa' is a good listen also.

I just listened to For Linge Seden from Eld, it seems more progressive-ish than the title track, I may have to go with Frost or Vikingligr Veldi then, I'll see though, how is Eld overall?

Does anyone here like A Forest of Stars? I think they're a great band, and their 2007 release, The Corpse of Rebirth, is one of my favorite black metal albums that came out last year.

I'm getting into Enslaved, I heard the song Eld on BMR and I like it, the tremolos remind me of Satyricon, what Enslaved should I get?

If you're out for the classics then get Vikingligr Veldi/Hordanes Land, the latter is their finest work and usually comes bundled with VV. If you like some of their more progressive stuff (but still in-your-face black metal), then Blodhemn is an awesome record to behold.

BLUT AUS NORD tracklisting announced.
French Experimental Black Metal masters, BLUT AUS NORD, have set the following as the track listing for their forthcoming album "Memoria Vetusta II - Dialogue With The Stars"

1- Disciple’s Libration (Lost In TheNine Worlds)
2- Antithesis Of The Flesh (...And Then Arises A New Essence)
3- The Alcove Of Angels (Vipassana)
4- ...The Meditant (Dialogue With The Stars)
5- Acceptance (Aske)
6- Translucent Body Of Air (Sutta Anapanasati)
7- The formless sphere (Beyond The Reason)
8- The Cosmic Echoes Of Non-Matter (Immaterial Voices Of The Fathers)
9- Elevation (The Dawn Of The Gods)

Pretentious tracklist as expected, I hope it's better than the last 2 full-lenght.

Last Blabbermouth press release states (from Vindsval himself):

"This album is extremely important for us, we have already composed two amazing songs in the majestuous vein of 'Fathers Of The Icy Ages'. This time you won't find any industrial sounds or disharmonies on the album.

Where can I find the early Abigor albums at? I like their style more preferably in their earlier period, I'd like to find Nachthymen somewhere, any ideas where?
I also like Heidenreich, what do yuo think of that band and what's good from them?

Good news then V.V.V.V.V.

it seems BaN just can't re-create another TWWTG so I think it's better for them to make something different ;)