Black Metal.

Just discovered Foscor on a music blog earlier. Anyone heard these guys? While they don't bring anything fresh to the genre, it's some really solid stuff.

I think Rundgang is just too long. It breaks up the flow of the album. 'Tomhet' from Hvis Lyset Tar Oss creates a similar atmosphere much more effectively if you ask me.

I like both, Tomhet has a stylistic change halfway through while Rundtgåing is much more minimalistic (indeed it's like...3 notes).

For some reason it doesn't really bore me though. I guess I have a lot more tolerance for lengthy ambient songs (probably because it's really peaceful and not really a strain on the ears).

Filosofem is my favourite Burzum album. I never really think about turning it off or skipping tracks. It flows very well from one track to the next and it all just seems natural. I can see why some might find Rundgang... to be too long, though.

Why do you care?

Anyway, I never cared much for Burzum or Mayhem. I found Dark Funeral to be even worse.

What is you people's opinion of Enthroned and Lord Belial?

Enthroned totally rule,everyone should checkout "The Apocalypse Manifesto" it contains one of my favourite songs ever!!"The Scourge Of God",it's about Attila The Hun and kicks some Major ass:headbang:

Filosofem is easily the most accessible Burzum album, and by that I mean almost every song is more accessible than ones on earlier albums. So naturally, Derek will cling to them.

^^i disagree completely. i think it's the least accessible Burzum release (besides the Casio crap). i never liked 'Filosofem' and will probably never like it.