Black Metal.

i don't think it's bad. it's got a lot of depth. he is just evolving. when i first started listening to striborg i called it bad drumming but i now think it is phenomenal.

I think Striborg is kind of boring. The best Australian black metal band is Nazxul. I also like Elysian Blaze if that counts.

striborg doesn't bore me. as a matter of fact i enjoy his ridiculously long songs. they are my favorites. the bands you listed bore me

people who think that striborg is boring need to really think deaper about what he is doing... same thing as getting into countess...

i hate elipses

i have another opinion... no one cares but the album "enter the moonlight gate" by Lord Belial is the essential melodic black metal album

they figured it out.

i'm sure evceryone hates it, but...COME ON!!!!

i have another opinion... no one cares but the album "enter the moonlight gate" by Lord Belial is the essential melodic black metal album

they figured it out.

Actually, that album is great. Most definitely not THE essential melodic black metal album, but it is certainly very good.

887356187_l.jpg

IM IN UR BASEMENT
MAKIN TEH BLAK METUHL

they figured it out.

Unholy Crusade is their best, I reckon. 'Death is the Gate' is a fucking monster of a track.

Suffering's Sowing the Seeds of Suffering is criminally underrated Norwegian Black Metal. The lead work is unique and simply outstanding.

Unholy Crusade is their best, I reckon. 'Death is the Gate' is a fucking monster of a track.

Suffering's Sowing the Seeds of Suffering is criminally underrated Norwegian Black Metal. The lead work is unique and simply outstanding.

I've been looking for suffering for soooooooo long.Man,you just made me want it more badly.:cry:

Have you guys heard, Mord - Necrosodomic Abyss.I really like the first song,haven't heard the total album though.