Black Metal.

I gave the new Leviathan its first listen, sitting with the headphones up way high. Let's just say that the new Nachtmystium album will have to be orgasmically flawless in order to top Wrest's crowning achievement here (to be the best '08 album). As for the DsO influences, they are there, but not nearly to the degree they've been hyped to. This is pure Leviathan taken to the next level.

I'm not seeing a video. AFAIK, the only video recording of Malefic is a performance of a Twilight song, with Nachtmystium as the backing band. The song is "Without Light (Beautiful and Malignant)". It's a song that Blake says he wrote when he was 15 or 16.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the clip. I'm pretty sure that's the title track off Subliminal Genocide. I might not have the right song, but I'm sure it's off that album.

Show me this video please.

I gave the new Leviathan its first listen, sitting with the headphones up way high. Let's just say that the new Nachtmystium album will have to be orgasmically flawless in order to top Wrest's crowning achievement here (to be the best '08 album). As for the DsO influences, they are there, but not nearly to the degree they've been hyped to. This is pure Leviathan taken to the next level.

Told you so, though it is not the best it is in my top 10.

I hope you realise this album is already 2 years old.

All the rumors about a new LoC are false I guess, the "band" is dead, if you can say so. Also this is probably the last Leviathan release you'll hear.

I am buying this as soon as I get home