Black Metal.

any troll fans here? i guess i mean just "drep de kristne" because after that cd i think they must have totally changed their sound.

i think that album is pretty unique because the atmosphere is kinda fun! and bouncy. it's definately worth checking out if you are a fan of good black metal with fun symphonic melodies. Viva la troll metal!

i just listened to that cd and it doesn't really sound industrial to me. i think you would enjoy it, though. it by no means is bad music just way different from "drep de kristne"

it's pretty fast music. almost sounds something like DSO at times.

any troll fans here? i guess i mean just "drep de kristne" because after that cd i think they must have totally changed their sound.

i think that album is pretty unique because the atmosphere is kinda fun! and bouncy. it's definately worth checking out if you are a fan of good black metal with fun symphonic melodies. Viva la troll metal!

FIN TROLL ARE A GREAT BAND...:)

Troll is okay, earlier material is far better though.

Well I'm listening to that Celestia record Alter was raving about. Pretty good.

edit: Now listening to Master's Hammer - The Jilemnice Occultist. Ace!

Do you consider Borknagar black metal? Everything excluding Origin? I would say so, it doesn't sound like typical BM but neither does current Satyricon and current Dimmu and later Emperor, it has enough aesthetics to definitely make it so though.

Borknagar has always been Black Metal at its core. Over time, more elements of folk, viking, and progressive metal have been laid over the Black Metal foundation. Strip any of their albums down to just the guitars and drums, and you have a pure Black Metal album.