Black Metal.

I think it is a given that the new Celestia is really, fucking good. I mean super good. One of the best black metal albums ever, IMO. I can not get over how good this is. Are there any other albums that Celestia has done that are this good?

Also, Peste Noire's first album is about to go for $97 on ebay, Aquarius Records has it for $14 at their store. That is insane.

$97? :zombie: Well, it's a very good album. And when it is unavailable everywhere else, I'd say that it might very well deserve that much in some years. But that's ridiculous when places still have some in stock.

People really need to shop around a bit before bidding that amount.

I know. I believe it was Peste Noire themselves that have spoken against the act of putting an overprice on any of their releases aside for the demos.

I think it is a given that the new Celestia is really, fucking good. I mean super good. One of the best black metal albums ever, IMO. I can not get over how good this is. Are there any other albums that Celestia has done that are this good?

yeah, celestia is awesome. besides the new one i also listen to "apparitia - sumptuous spectre" which is also really great.

Also, Peste Noire's first album is about to go for $97 on ebay, Aquarius Records has it for $14 at their store. That is insane.

Wow. :zombie:

Perhaps I should sell my copy of the cd on ebay for that price, and then just buy one from Aquarius Records.

yeah, celestia is awesome. besides the new one i also listen to "apparitia - sumptuous spectre" which is also really great.

I will check it out for sure!

Wow. :zombie:

Perhaps I should sell my copy of the cd on ebay for that price, and then just buy one from Aquarius Records.

It's only in the physical store not the online shop. If you don't want your copy than I would love to buy/trade for it with you.

It's only in the physical store not the online shop. If you don't want your copy than I would love to buy/trade for it with you.

Ohh...and nah, I love Peste Noire. I've followed them for a few years now so I suppose it's nice to see them get this sort of recognition or attention from fans. There must be a limited amount of copies for this album?

i guess only time will tell if these original versions will be worth money in years to come,i love originals but its hard to pass up re-issues that are a fraction of the price

I find this hard to believe considering how boring their previous album was.

I find this hard to believe considering how boring their previous album was.

you are crazy, that album doesn't bore me at all. not even for one second. it's just glorious. it pretty much defines romantic black metal. i assume we are talking about apparitia from 2002 because i think they only have the two full lengths

Will check out

For anyone here who hasn't already, check out Klabautamann. Highly unique, excellent atmospheric folky German Black Metal. I cannot recommend this band highly enough, they are simply brilliant.

Buying their most recent album and EP was a good call on my part. I like them a lot, including the "October" song that most other people seem to hate.