Black Metal.

Ha, I still love the shit. Granted, their latest was a bit stale, but I still enjoyed it. The goofy imagery is just that: goofy, but I still enjoy their lyrical content and music. I just wish they'd vary their set list more. Oh well.

I like Behemoth and will get Demigod soon.
I heard Massemord's Let The World Burn yesterday and liked it. Anyone else like Massemord?

Looking at the tracklisting on Metal-Archives, there are more songs and thus shorter songs, more like the first album. That's good.

Listened to the new Nyktalgia album, it was pretty decent, good riffs, better than their debut album, but it is less depressive.

Seeing Behemoth playing Turbonegro`s "I Got Erection" live in Norway was just fucking funny! Great live band none or less.

Say what you like about the video, but at least it differs from the normal "long hairs play instruments in quarry / warehouse / mock-mortuary" scenario so prevalent in death metal.

Say what you like about the video, but at least it differs from the normal "long hairs play instruments in quarry / warehouse / mock-mortuary" scenario so prevalent in death metal.

Yeah, I didn't think it was that bad. Obviously Behemoth has an "over-the-top" image so might as well do what you can with your videos. I'd love to see them in normal garb play though.