Black Metal.

I know, plus 2008 has been a pretty strong year in black metal. Heimdalls Wacht - Ut de graute olle Tied - Deel I being one of my best finds this year.

14480_photo.jpg

LOL thats the guys pic on MA

Just heard the new Nokturnal Mortum song and it's really.....not so great. Too bad I was looking at their new album but I will pass I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYN2a81u8rE

It should appeal people like Mort Divine who like their metal poppy and commercial sounding like Alcest.

It sounds okay to me. It does sound a lot more commercail but it also still kicks some ass. It also still has that kickass century's old folk element to it which I love. On the album it might not sound so commercail, because if it had a brutal wall of sound production like NeChrist then it might sound somewhat less so.

While we're on the subject of Nokturnal Mortum... I have NeChrist and Lunar Poetry, which one do you think I should get next? I adore NeChrist and I'm not so hot for Lunar Poetry to be honest. Also, I've asked this before, but is there any simple, reliable website to buy their albums off of? Best I can do so far is just buy them used from Amazon. I know there must be a better way.

It sounds okay to me. It does sound a lot more commercail but it also still kicks some ass. It also still has that kickass century's old folk element to it which I love. On the album it might not sound so commercail, because if it had a brutal wall of sound production like NeChrist then it might sound somewhat less so.

While we're on the subject of Nokturnal Mortum... I have NeChrist and Lunar Poetry, which one do you think I should get next? I adore NeChrist and I'm not so hot for Lunar Poetry to be honest. Also, I've asked this before, but is there any simple, reliable website to buy their albums off of? Best I can do so far is just buy them used from Amazon. I know there must be a better way.

i bought most of my Nokturnal Mortum albums on ebay. every album of theirs is awesome but the next one you should get is To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire.

also did you happen to buy lunar poetry recently on amazon? that would be hilarious as i just sold a spare copy i had on there :lol: