Black Metal.

While we're on the subject of Nokturnal Mortum... I have NeChrist and Lunar Poetry, which one do you think I should get next? I adore NeChrist and I'm not so hot for Lunar Poetry to be honest.

Nechrist and To the Gates of Blasphemous Fire are quite similar and their best albums imo, symphonic and furious.

Lunar Poetry and Goat Horns are quite similar, very folky with cheesy keyboard.

and finally Weltanschauung, which sounds like NM is trying to sound like newer Graveland, it's their worse album imo.

Weltanschauung is easily their most complete artistic work. Brilliant album.

Also that new Arckanum EP looks cool but I doubt I'll get it. I was talking about his new album though.

Just listening to Darkspace III, excellent stuff as usual, it sounds as if the songs have gotten slightly more melodic, but it fits the music remarkably well.

Anyone else heard this yet?

Edit: regarding DsO, I liked Hirilorn more.

Just listening to Darkspace III, excellent stuff as usual, it sounds as if the songs have gotten slightly more melodic, but it fits the music remarkably well.

Anyone else heard this yet?

Darkspace 3 sounds a lot like the first... with less guitars and more keyboards.

You are going to HAVE to download this. Bummer, I know. I can't find it anywhere and I want to contact them for an interview but I can not find that either. Great stuff though, at least on my side it is great. I have a taste for strange, abstract black metal.

Also, I declare Germany has the best Black Metal scene.

You are going to HAVE to download this. Bummer, I know. I can't find it anywhere and I want to contact them for an interview but I can not find that either. Great stuff though, at least on my side it is great. I have a taste for strange, abstract black metal.

Check your PM's.

Also, I declare Germany has the best Black Metal scene.

Currently, France and the US beat it out.