Black Metal.

I think they´re eerie as hell. I can understand why people hate the vocals but i love how..pathetic they sound. Sounds like a tortured and humiliated little creature.

Lord Belial news

Regain Record has launched a new Lord Belial promotion website on MySpace where you can listen to the song "Sworn" from the upcoming 8th album "The black curse" (to be released September 15), as well as the song "The ancient slumber" taken from the now released album "Ancient Demons" that contains remastered versions of Lord Belial's two demo-tapes; "The art of dying" (1993) and "Into the frozen shadows" (1994). Visit the site at www.myspace.com/lordbelialpromo

Has anyone listened to Craft - Total Soul Rape? I have Terror Propaganda and Fuck The Universe but wondering how it compares?

I've got it, and it's mind-blowing. Granted, I haven't heard the other two so I really can't tell you how it compares, but on its own merits it's incredible. The first 10-15 seconds of "World of Plague" is the one of the best intros to a bm song in the genre's history.

Terror Propaganda is pretty fucking excellent, but Fuck The Universe is superb. Glad to hear, i just ordered Total Soul Rape about half an hour ago.

OK Alter I gave your Rahu demo a listen. It was pretty cool, but nothing mindblowing. I think you hype some things a bit too much, such as that Avsolutized album you made me buy.

I await your opinion on Blacklodge.

OK Alter I gave your Rahu demo a listen. It was pretty cool, but nothing mindblowing. I think you hype some things a bit too much, such as that Avsolutized album you made me buy.

I await your opinion on Blacklodge.

I like it. I am drunk so sorry for the bad repose. I will redo this later.

anaways.

Rahu is good. Maybe i s=jyst like different music tha you than you idk.
keep listent o avousltixeed.
Fuck I dont want to keep typein.

By any chance are you into Sargeist? You might like them if you like Craft imo...

That name sounded familiar, just checked them out. Pretty fucking good. Thanks for the rec. Add something else to drain the funds.

Anyone like Anti (Ger) or Glorior Belli (France)? I received Anti a few weeks back and it's a pretty good collection of depressive black metal. Glorior Belli i didn't get to spin much but liked what i heard.