Black Metal.

It's the right item, I ordered it from there. Don't be surprised if you don't receive an answer for a week though, he's extremely backed up right now and in the process of moving.

It's the right item, I ordered it from there. Don't be surprised if you don't receive an answer for a week though, he's extremely backed up right now and in the process of moving.

I will order it then. Which album should i purchase first from Mütiilation?

Unless you want to support bootlegs, I would imagine that most people would say the newest one, Sorrow Galaxies, though I'm not familiar with the band's newer material myself.

The only couple you have a chance of finding are his latest few works. Everything by him is pretty good that I've heard, so I'd suggest you try out Rattenkönig and the ones bookending that.

EDIT: Yeah, Sorrow Galaxies is good but tbh it doesn't have BLACK COMAAAUUUGH so...

Mütiilation seems to be decently rare, even the newer stuff. I did order Sorrow Galaxies. Found Rattenkönig on blackscaped.de, but never ordered through them so i am hesitant.

I tend not to order from Europe...given the exchange rates (I see you're in the US too) and delivery times it is almost never worth it.

Unless you want to support bootlegs, I would imagine that most people would say the newest one, Sorrow Galaxies, though I'm not familiar with the band's newer material myself.

That and Grimly Reborn are really good in terms of his recent work. I enjoy his newer material more than his older work, but that is just me. I doubt others would feel the same. Have you heard Sorrow Galaxies?

I enjoy Black Millennium (Grimly Reborn) as well, but again, good luck finding a non-bootleg. The bootleg is simply titled Grimly Reborn and has a different cover.

Anyone have some good recs from TheEnd? Just TheEnd because im going to buy Alatyr, Taake and a Windir cd from there and I want a few more cds to add to my haul. If nothing of real value, I guess recommend another distro, like Hells Headbangers. Thanks.

Anyone have some good recs from TheEnd? Just TheEnd because im going to buy Alatyr, Taake and a Windir cd from there and I want a few more cds to add to my haul. If nothing of real value, I guess recommend another distro, like Hells Headbangers. Thanks.

Farsot - Iiii, Peordh - Glaring From Spacious Woods And Mountains Of Eternal Frost, Peordh - An Obscure Forgotten Path, Foscor - The Smile of the Sad Ones, I Shalt Become - Requiem, Endstille - Endstille's Reich, Inarborat - Inarborat. All i can think of right now, hopefully some of it is what you're looking for and all are in stock currently.

Farsot - Iiii, Peordh - Glaring From Spacious Woods And Mountains Of Eternal Frost, Peordh - An Obscure Forgotten Path, Foscor - The Smile of the Sad Ones, I Shalt Become - Requiem, Endstille - Endstille's Reich, Inarborat - Inarborat. All i can think of right now, hopefully some of it is what you're looking for and all are in stock currently.

Thanks for the recs, a few of those were like 15+each, not a big fan of doing that. I know of Foscor, been a fan for awhile. didnt really like Smile though, Farsot/Peordh/I Shalt were ok, not sure if I want to buy them yet though.