Black Metal.

I'm really liking Mord's latest, Necrosodomic Abyss. Reminds me a lot of 1349's Hellfire but has more varied drumming (but still plenty blasturbation).

I'm really liking Mord's latest, Necrosodomic Abyss. Reminds me a lot of 1349's Hellfire but has more varied drumming (but still plenty blasturbation).

Have you heard the entire album? The track on myspace is good, might check this out sooner than later.

I got it through TMO and I'll be reviewing it tonight. The album is very consistent so whatever song you heard is likely on par with the rest of the album.

Barbarian Wrath is offically dead. Talked to black goat and he is closing it because his releases never sell. The new faustcoven has only sold 20 copies, and the latest countess album has only sold 150 copies. How lame is that? The new Faustcoven album is excellent btw..

:erk:

I talked to Black Goat and he said that as long as he has life in him, Barbarian Wrath will continue. How fast and how much he releases is another matter. I also asked him if he thought the third Megiddo album would ever happen, and he mentioned that he already had 4 demo songs from Chorazaim. I don't know if there will be any new releases by the end of the year though.

I should mention that BG has done this more than once. His wife has even closed down Witches Brew several times.

He's no better than those "disturbed" morons in Korn and Staind. Worthless music by a worthless cunt.

I agree that Kvarforth is not truly "disturbed." He hails death and suicide but just had a brain tumor removed. He is just in it for the image.

I'm a bit surprised at how similar Ultima Thulee sounds to TWWTG. Many of the riffs and the programmed drumming sound like they'd work on either record, though the productions are different. I had the assumption that this band went through a huge style change during their history.

Regardless, this record owns hard. Can I expect the same from Memoria Vetustua I?

I talked to Black Goat and he said that as long as he has life in him, Barbarian Wrath will continue. How fast and how much he releases is another matter. I also asked him if he thought the third Megiddo album would ever happen, and he mentioned that he already had 4 demo songs from Chorazaim. I don't know if there will be any new releases by the end of the year though.

I should mention that BG has done this more than once. His wife has even closed down Witches Brew several times.

Really? He went all emo on me pretty much saying that hes shutting down BW, and not even going to post an announcement because he thought no one would give a shit. And how he wasn't going to mail the faustcoven albums to north america because they wouldn't sell.
is this guy just weird or what?

Really? He went all emo on me pretty much saying that hes shutting down BW, and not even going to post an announcement because he thought no one would give a shit. And how he wasn't going to mail the faustcoven albums to north america because they wouldn't sell.
is this guy just weird or what?

What an ass. Someone better get the Faustcoven albums into the states.

I'm a bit surprised at how similar Ultima Thulee sounds to TWWTG. Many of the riffs and the programmed drumming sound like they'd work on either record, though the productions are different. I had the assumption that this band went through a huge style change during their history.

Regardless, this record owns hard. Can I expect the same from Memoria Vetustua I?

Memoria Vetusta is even better. Its their 2nd best album.