Black Metal.

Really? He went all emo on me pretty much saying that hes shutting down BW, and not even going to post an announcement because he thought no one would give a shit. And how he wasn't going to mail the faustcoven albums to north america because they wouldn't sell.
is this guy just weird or what?

This is an annual tradition, man. He kind of does things like this every year.

Which Kawir album? I'm only familiar with To Cavirs (I need to remedy this because I like the album a lot) and I have no idea if their sound has changed over the years.

Anyway, seeing as I can't remember what I recommended in the first place, check these out: Agatus, The Elysian Fields (Adelain), Legion of Doom, Necromantia (first two), Nergal, Rotting Christ (first two, maybe Triarchy...), Thou Art Lord, Varathron, Wolfnacht (Heidentum), Zemial.

Edit: Order of the Ebon Hand - The Mystic Path To The Netherworld

Which Kawir album? I'm only familiar with To Cavirs (I need to remedy this because I like the album a lot) and I have no idea if their sound has changed over the years.

Anyway, seeing as I can't remember what I recommended in the first place, check these out: Agatus, The Elysian Fields (Adelain), Legion of Doom, Necromantia (first two), Nergal, Rotting Christ (first two, maybe Triarchy...), Thou Art Lord, Varathron, Wolfnacht (Heidentum), Zemial.

Edit: Order of the Ebon Hand - The Mystic Path To The Netherworld

It's Kawir's 08 release Ophiolreia. will check out the others