Black Metal.

This is probably old news for everyone else, but I just bought a copy of Dissection's "Storm of the Light's Bane" and I'm totally blown away. What a great album.
Agreed on another note I can't believe how bad Datrkthrone has become I just bought FOAD and the Cult is Alive there complete shit

I prefer Slaughtersun over SOTLB but it´s still a good album,but i´m so glad i got to see Dissection live before he blew his brains out. The songs on SOTLB really came to their right when played live,you really realize how cool the riffs are. But the ultimate Dissection song of course is The Somberlain,i only wish that the production on that record was better and that the drummer wasn´t so untight. Far Away From The Sun i´ve always thought sucks the big one.

Anybody here like Vintersorg's solo stuff? I like the stuff I heard from Till Fjalls, the album after that and the EP before Till Fjalls.

Sardonic Wrath is Darkthrones best. The Cult Is Alive was pretty fucking good though nowhere near the classic albums or Sardonic Wrath. F.O.A.D as boring. I hope the new one rules hard.

Sardonic Wrath is Darkthrones best.

Haha, what?

It's most definitely not the best, though I can't say I'd expect you to say anything else. I'm aware of the fact that it as your first black metal album, but there's no way it's their best album. Under a Funeral Moon is their best album, though I suppose it could also be said that Soulside Journey is the best, even though it's not really comparable to anything else they've done.