Black Metal.

You could just say they've did it on My skin is cold and I could download it by myself because I'm not a stupid retard. Thanks anyways.

Nope. The point is that Hatebreeder is being a retard for not knowing how to find a song on internet and you are fucking dick for posting a rapidshare link here and then deleting your fucking posts and then call me annoying.

Also, I delved into Dark Space III last night for the first time. My ears still hurt. Absolutely mind-blowing. They really took their formula to the next level and added some much-needed depth.

It seems like every Darkspace releases just gets better and better. III is like the perfect mix of I and II. I still perfer II, but the first riff in "Dark 3.16" is awesome.

The only problem with Darkspace is that it's almost impossible for me to rip their CD's to iTunes. It's got that black film on the back of the disc, and my computer keeps spitting it out and not recognizing it. Works in a standard CD player though.

you can find it if you google it. it will even be a better rip

in all honesty it's an album worth owning. like you said, they totally got the formula right this time. it's outstanding. it will definATEly be a top ten but it's not gonna top striborg even though i am kinda dissapointed in autumnal melancholy but because i need to find an unmarred disc of it. anyways, averse sefira is my number one so far. it fucking rules i don't care how stupid they are

i can just concentrate on the drums and it's all win. averse sefira is so much better than nachtymystium and they don't try to pathetically sell out

AS for the album of the year so far, they are winning but i mean esoteric is very close