Black Metal.

I first listened to Kostogher while taking a nap. I remember I turn up the volume of the first track to about 80 and then quickly turned it down to about 40 after it got louder. I was just startled.

You don't drink. I forgot. Anyways, black metal time.

Mgla, Arckanum, and Heimdalls Wacht all have had super solid albums this year. I waiting for Peste Noire and Ash Pool to release something.

Don't drink? o_O

Anyway, I was about to comment that 2008 still had nothin' on 2006 (Oath Bound! I : D! Blood In Our Wells!) but then I recalled that in addition to Arckanum, there were those DSO collections... the new Enslaved was good too, although not really BM, and I liked Assassins, despite its inferiority to Instinct: Decay. Pretty good year so far.

You don't drink. I forgot. Anyways, black metal time.

Mgla, Arckanum, and Heimdalls Wacht all have had super solid albums this year. I waiting for Peste Noire and Ash Pool to release something.

I love Peste Noire, and have for a few years but their last album...I was disappointed with it. I had high hopes for their debut and really enjoyed it - but their second album, I did like it, but it just seemed like it could have been a lot better.

And I'm going to have to agree with S<issors, 2006 was a fantastic year for music, especially for black metal - but I had bands like Sombre Chemin, Wedard, Peste Noire, Anti, Ruins fo Beverast, Bishop of Hexen etc my year end list.

I seem to have an issue with keeping up on current music. Black metal in particular. I just don't ever seem to know when new shit is being released.I feel as if I am always playing catch up. How do you guys manage to keep up on this shit? I very rarely purchase a Black Metal album the year it was released. I am always stocking up on old established classics. I fail.

I seem to have an issue with keeping up on current music. Black metal in particular. I just don't ever seem to know when new shit is being released.I feel as if I am always playing catch up. How do you guys manage to keep up on this shit? I very rarely purchase a Black Metal album the year it was released. I am always stocking up on old established classics. I fail.

i'm the same way... most people here probably keep up by downloading shit. i don't download so... i miss alot of stuff

I'm always playing catch-up, even on Black Metal, which I've been buying the most, and even get promos for from TMO. I still need the new Arckanum and Mgla that everybody's been fellating.