Black Metal.

For those who are interested, Jon from Full Moon Productions confirms that he received the masters and layout for the new Velvet Cacoon album, Atropine, unlike the supposed other new album.

For those who are interested, Jon from Full Moon Productions confirms that he received the masters and layout for the new Velvet Cacoon album, Atropine, unlike the supposed other new album.

I was under the impression that VC was dead. Apparently, I was wrong!

So I finally checked out Rahu's new demo Ride of the Eight Black
Steeds
. Really fucking good BM from Finland with a slight melodic flare, but strange melodies. The problem is how the fuck do I get info about this band? Not a single article, interview or review about them expect for a bare M-A page.

You should check out Nihilistic Purity by Lyrinx. It's right up your alley.

They were the first band I reviewed for TMO: http://www.metal-observer.com/articles.php?lid=1&sid=1&id=14380

You should tell someone at TMO to amend the review of the first Animus album. The reviewer says the band is American and says things like
ANIMUS is a pretty good example of a dark way of living a genre that is re-inventing itself especially from the States.
when Animus is in fact from Israel.

I just finished listening to the song Yearning the Seeds of a New Dimension for the first time in a while and goddamn I love that song. In The woods... are just plain fucking awesome.

Np: In The Woods...:Heart of the Ages

I just finished listening to the song Yearning the Seeds of a New Dimension for the first time in a while and goddamn I love that song. In The woods... are just plain fucking awesome.

I've been listening to Heart of the Ages in the car and goddamn "Wotan's Return" kicks my ass everytime I hear it.

In The Woods... is pretty fucking solid. Forgotten gem from Norway.

Faustcoven - Rising From Below The Earth is the best album ive heard all year wow. I couldn't wait til black goat shipped them to the US so i bit the bullet and ordered it for 23 USD. Totally worth it, i dare any band to try and top this album. Never a boring moment, the riffs holy shit, the solos, the lyrics everything is perfect. Buy this now.

edit; has anyone heard the new GBK split? Pretty good stuff, ordered it directly from GBK

To be honest, I'd be willing to buy that Faustcoven album if I could figure out where/how to order it.