Black Metal.

Faustcoven - Rising From Below The Earth is the best album ive heard all year wow. I couldn't wait til black goat shipped them to the US so i bit the bullet and ordered it for 23 USD. Totally worth it, i dare any band to try and top this album. Never a boring moment, the riffs holy shit, the solos, the lyrics everything is perfect. Buy this now.

I'm expecting this any day now. I can't wait.

To be honest, I'd be willing to buy that Faustcoven album if I could figure out where/how to order it.

http://www.thebasar.org/

Thanks, I was having a bit of trouble navigating the site for some weird reason. I'll buy it ASAP, which is probably next week.

Yah, it is. But better then most documentaries on anything BM imo...

I liked the one on Varg/Burzum, at least it covered an actual topic and wasn't like an obsessed following him around everywhere he went like a creep.

Also, has anyone heard the interview with Euronymous (available on YouTube)? It's almost a little unnerving when you connect his voice to the persona.

I liked the one on Varg/Burzum, at least it covered an actual topic and wasn't like an obsessed following him around everywhere he went like a creep.

I assume you're referring to the 6-part one that plays the Limbonic Art song a couple times. I thought it was fair, even though it focused on Varg. It reminds us of how the media and mainstream took perspective on the Black Metal scene. And even then it clears most of BM's name by shooting down all the Satanic stereotypes and such.

Just heard the GBK/Absurd/Sigrblot split and it's pretty good.

I'm happy to hear some new materials from Sigrblot especially, one of sweden's finest band imo.

I love violent, fast French black metal like Vociferian - Triumphant Usurper Beast. Much better than the early, raw Deathspell Omega albums but in a similar vein.

Just heard the GBK/Absurd/Sigrblot split and it's pretty good.

I'm happy to hear some new materials from Sigrblot especially, one of sweden's finest band imo.

Sigrblot is definitely ace. Any Idea where I can pick this up? Someone gave me a Rapidshare link for the split but either it isn't working properly or the link only had two tracks.