Black Metal.

It's good, though a lot of people will say that it isn't. Kostogher is still my favorite.

Hmm, I've never seen anyone really say it is bad? Most people likes it I think. And me too, but its not Fran Marder or Kostogher.

I see it as a triarchy of Xasthur, Leviathan and Nachtmystium. At least currently.

There are a ton of great, maybe even better USBM bands. Have you heard Unholy Trinity? The guy behind the project played in Nachtmystium and I believe than formed Avichi and has members of Kommandant and is from Illinois not the New York one, you might like it. Its pretty fucking good, but not better than Nachtmystium.

It's good, though a lot of people will say that it isn't. Kostogher is still my favorite.

It was really fucking good.

I'm not too familiar with their back catalogue, but I do enjoy the new Arckanum. I'm working on familiarizing myself with their past efforts

Behexen -My Soul For His Glory
Leviathan - Massive Conspiracy Against All Life
Averse Sefira - Advent Parallax

Thanks, I've given the first two a listen and they are pretty good, not the best releases by each band but still good.

Now I'm looking for some nature type inspired BM like Drudkh and Kampfar, and maybe even with progressive elements such as recent Enslaved.

It's not in stock on Moribund. They've had it listed for a long time for some reason.

This makes me feel better!

In the spirit of buying compilations I also picked up Tormenting Legends Vol. II. Good stuff here as well. The Nasheim track slays. I love those guys. Would definitely pick up a full length from these guys if they ever decide to put one out. Ya hear the Eric! Get writing some new material.

It's ok, they're chocolate chip.

Grim.

Choc chip :kickass:

I didn't know they his music was that inaccessible. Or is Holocaust of the God Believers just easier to get into?

I guess it's not really that inaccessible. I liked it before, but it never really stood out, flashes here and there, but now it really seems to have gelled with me. Holocaust is probably a good place to start.