Black Metal.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some music from Makrothumia, Hupogrammos Disciple's and Negru's side band from Negură Bunget?

That's really surprising since Ildjarn is really good and basically the antithesis of the type of music you're usually interested in checking out after ignoring everyone's recommendations for stuff that's actually worthwhile.

Yeah, I am listening to it for the forth or so time since it came out and I am slowly starting to really dig this. It is a bit cheesy but nonetheless really fucking good for a normal black metal record. The riffs are great!

Definitely one of my favourites this year. Need to give it more listens.

Ildjarn and Sort Vokter both sound exactly the way they're supposed to, and exactly the way they should.

To be honest, if you don't like his recording quality, you can listen to the Ildjarn-Nidhogg self-titled because it's way more refined and has a much cleaner sound, and the songs are also just really good.

So, I've been pretty impressed so far with the black metal I've heard coming out of China in the past few years. Definitely a scene to keep your eyes on