Black Metal.

I just found this ultra-freaky noise-y UFO themed black metal band. Totally damaged stuff, like I am seriously thinking, "what the fuck?" The bands name is Ahulabrum. The concept is interesting and those looking for the style should check it out. Good luck finding any info on them. I just added them to Rateyourmusic.

Two things.

1) Gehenna rules. The First, Second and Third Spells are great.

2) Is Folkfuck Follie worth picking up? Keep in mind I love the other Peste Noire stuff I have.(Macabre Transcendance... demo, and La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence) I have heard some not great things about the album and am not sure if I should order the re issue.

2) Is Folkfuck Follie worth picking up? Keep in mind I love the other Peste Noire stuff I have.(Macabre Transcendance... demo, and La Sanie des siècles - Panégyrique de la dégénérescence) I have heard some not great things about the album and am not sure if I should order the re issue.

Yes, it is. It is much dirtier and fast-paced. You should enjoy it. How the fuck did you get the demo?

But omg, isn't Neige still crying about breaking up with his crazy gf? lol

That was stupid that he posted that shit on myspace. Very black metal thing to do.

Two things.

1) Gehenna rules. The First, Second and Third Spells are great.

Wow, Gehenna....I remember liking them a long time ago, then didn't they change styles or something? I lost interest in them for some reason...

And "Folkfuck Folie" is pretty good, but I found it to be a bit disappointing to their previous material. Though, I do think it's worth getting.

Yeah, I am listening to it for the forth or so time since it came out and I am slowly starting to really dig this. It is a bit cheesy but nonetheless really fucking good for a normal black metal record. The riffs are great!