Black Metal.

Root is some awesome music, i am really tempted to order a couple cds direct from the band. Hell Symphony + Kargeras are looking good with a Hell Symphony t-shirt.

Anyone else here like Athos(grc)? their 07 release finally came in the mail today, adding another band from the greek BM scene that owns..anyone hear their 08 album yet?

October Falls is nothing like Ulver or Agalloch, don't bother with them unless you want some run of the mill doom metal.

Nothing unique or "neofolk" about them.

Here´s a mindfuck that´s quite funny.
The guitarist in Shining has played with this artist.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzK5IRUoUo&feature=related[/ame]
And the drummer toured with this artist last summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shining isn't really tr00 or kvlt and Kvarforth is pretty retarded, too. I can't say I'm surprised.

While I didn't expect that in specific, it doesn't surprise me that members of his band have been involved in various stupid things.

I decided to listen to Ildjarn again after listening to them when I first got into black metal. I am absolutely loving Det Frysende Nordariket. What other Ildjarn albums should I get?

I decided to listen to Ildjarn again after listening to them when I first got into black metal. I am absolutely loving Det Frysende Nordariket. What other Ildjarn albums should I get?

Out of what I have here
Ildjarn - Norway
Det Frysende Nordariket - CD
Ildjarn - CD/tape
Forest Poetry - CD
Landscapes - Double CD
Strength and Anger - CD
Svartfråd - CD
Son of the Northstar - CD
Hardangervidda - CD
Hardangervidda part 2 - CD
1992-1995 - CD/Record
Ildjarn-Nidhogg - CD/Tape
Nocturnal Visions - CD
Ildjarn is Dead - Double CD

Forest Poetry or Strength anger

You should by it from Transcendental Creations now that it's in print again. It's also the place where you can buy Peste Noire's albums again.

Calling this btw: V5 is going to come in here and say it's a bad album because he always does. :lol: