Black Metal.

I have been living under a rock for the last 18 or so years does anyone have any sigh recomendations? I was listening to them on you tube and cant believe I've managed to ignore them for this long. Where would be a good place to start?

Hail Horror Hail and Imaginary Sonicscape

on a side note, I never knew Sigh had a female singer until I picked up the latest issue of terrorizer and saw a picture of her. smokin!

I have been living under a rock for the last 18 or so years does anyone have any sigh recomendations? I was listening to them on you tube and cant believe I've managed to ignore them for this long. Where would be a good place to start?

scorn defeat is the classic, some of the other stuff's cool though

If you haven't heard Velvet Cacoon, watch this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
He already did what will be his very last interview, so I doubt he's interested. If you want, I can post that here, though.

I was saying I can post his final interview for you if you want to read it. He said he's not going to do any interviews in the future.

scorn defeat is the classic, some of the other stuff's cool though

"Gundali" off Scorn Defeat is really one of my favorite songs of all time. As far as Sigh goes, everything except the last two albums are essential. I really hated Mirai's vocals on Gallows Gallery and like someone else said about Hangmans Hymn, it's decent but not something you can listen to all the time.