Black Metal.

Black Comedy, but they're not black metal (semi-related to it with their members though and probably not bad for fans of industrial BM).

I've reacquainted myself with Thousand Swords recently. I always enjoyed this album, but it's much better than I remembered it being. It's clearly their best album, imo, where I used to think that it was The Celtic Winter. I am especially impressed with the drumming of Capricornus. I know he gets a lot of shit from certain people for his lack of drumming skills, but on this album, his drumming is perfect with one being reminded of horses galloping and his cymbal work sounding like swords clashing.

Anyway, a great album if someone hasn't listened to it or heard it in a while.

Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon is fantastic. Fucking ace...i like this even more than '...And So the Night Became'. Are these two first albums (minus the two eps and demo) the extent of their dark/folky style before they moved onto what they play now?

Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon is fantastic. Fucking ace...i like this even more than '...And So the Night Became'. Are these two first albums (minus the two eps and demo) the extent of their dark/folky style before they moved onto what they play now?

Pretty much, but "Shadows Of Old" is also worthy of a listen.

I have to hear this. I've had my copy of ...And So The Night Became for awhile now and haven't gotten a chance to hear anything else.

But since you and I have almost identical tastes in music, I'm sure I'll like what I hear. :)

The debut record from Bohemian Grove is fucking ace. Riffs, Riffs, Riffs, and more Riffs.

Edit: Holy shit, this sounds like Diabolical Now-era Satyricon, Blood Fire Death-era Bathory, and Deathspell Omega. Strange. I know.

So concerning Bathory, I like The Return, Under The sign of the Black Mark, and Blood Fire Death material, not sure which one to get though.

So concerning Bathory, I like The Return, Under The sign of the Black Mark, and Blood Fire Death material, not sure which one to get though.

Under the Sign of the Black Mark and then Blood Fire Death. Now you're probably going to ignore this post and buy Octagon or something.

Under the Sign of the Black Mark and then Blood Fire Death. Now you're probably going to ignore this post and buy Octagon or something.
:lol: Nah, I'm starting with the black metal stuff first, only thing I heard off the viking stuff is One Rode to Asa Bay.