Black Metal.

I never said it applied to all the bands, but that a lot of them are like that. I know there are lots of different bands, I'm just not so into black metal so I have difficulties discovering them.

Fuck, I'm sooooo misunderstood on this forum. I'll just dye my hair black, let fringe over one eye, listen to MCR and cut myself. But before that I'll take a photo of myself in the mirror and put it on myspace.
xxx

Ah yeah? Because I don't listen to songs I don't agree with? Personally, I find it rather stupid that lots of people who are chickens in real listen to brutal music about slaughtering and stuff while many of them couldn't even stand the blood... I don't mean that everyone who listens to brutal death for example should be brutal in real, but you get what I mean. I'm not a Satanist so I'm not going to listen to music about Satan and slaughter of the Christians, I wouldn't want to just go around and cut every other man whose views are different from mine in any way... I do listen to some bands that have such lyrics now and then, but not the ones that make such crap all the time.

Ah yeah? Because I don't listen to songs I don't agree with? Personally, I find it rather stupid that lots of people who are chickens in real listen to brutal music about slaughtering and stuff while many of them couldn't even stand the blood... I don't mean that everyone who listens to brutal death for example should be brutal in real, but you get what I mean. I'm not a Satanist so I'm not going to listen to music about Satan and slaughter of the Christians, I wouldn't want to just go around and cut every other man whose views are different from mine in any way... I do listen to some bands that have such lyrics now and then, but not the ones that make such crap all the time.

Your signature seems to contradict the views expressed in your post.

I'm not a Satanist either, but I'm not dumb enough to let my beliefs get in the way of good music/poetic lyrics, whatever the subject matter may be.

Not all Satanic lyrics in black metal are meant to be taken literally either, but you seem insistent to do so. You have really generalized and ignorant opinions on this subject.

I wanted to butt into this discussion by pointing out that The Creator of Failure's choice of username is quite befitting an individual like himself, but V5 beat me to the punch.

By the way, I find it kind of weird that Cythraul has a Krieg logo in his signature, because I don't picture him actually listening to them.

By the way, I find it kind of weird that Cythraul has a Krieg logo in his signature, because I don't picture him actually listening to them.

I like Krieg quite a bit. Mind you, I can only handle that stuff in small doses considering its aesthetics are pretty rough.

The Creator of Failure said:
Like I care what you think anyway.

Maybe you don't, but you should.

I like Krieg quite a bit. Mind you, I can only handle that stuff in small doses considering its aesthetics are pretty rough.

I've only listened to The Black House and I really wasn't very impressed. However, I did find it pretty amusing that he covered "Venus in Furs" on that album.